- Create a strong unique password comprised of 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Select a password that is hard to guess by using random letters, numbers and symbols.
- Do not use a word that can be found in the dictionary. Do not use readily identifiable
information such as your name, birth date, child's name, etc.
- Your client identification number and password are assigned to you and verify who
you are when you begin a session with BBL.
- Do NOT share your password with anyone else.
- Do NOT use the save password option on your computer.
- Do NOT write down your password or reveal it to anyone, including bank associates.
If you feel your ID or Password have been stolen or compromised, change your password
- Change your password regularly. We recommend changing your password every 60 to